- R Rathnam
- +91 9932089595
- +91 3192 239595
- E-237, Pongy Chaung
Port Blair, Andaman Islands,
India 744 101
Welcome to Andaman Islands
Andaman Islands – The Jewels in the crown of the Bay of Bengal - offers such unique and irresistible underwater attractions, virgin beaches, active volcanos, uninhabited Islands and activities like water sports, island hopping, snorkeling, sport fishing, scuba diving and sun bathing.
Andaman Islands also offer a unique opportunity for yachting/sailing enthusiasts and sailors. In the well-charted Sea, Andaman Islands hold a promise of enthralling holiday par excellence. Asia Pacific Superyachts, operating a professional yacht handling & facilitation agency in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, has great pleasure in offering a hearty welcome to all sailors & visitors alike who are curious to explore the Andaman Islands.
Asia Pacific Superyachts provides a wide-range of services including shore services for the estimable yachting/sailing clients. Available around the clock 24/7, we offer to take care of docking, transfers to various tourist spots, hotel accommodation, laundry service, supplying fuel and other allied services that may be required by your yacht.
- P.V. Delma
- M.Y. Rasa
- M.Y. Samax
- S.Y. Shamoun
- M.Y. Wabi Sabi
- S.Y. Louise
Recent News about Andaman Islands
- August 20, 2017
- Asia Pacific Superyachts to showcase at Monaco Yacht Show
- June 28, 2017
- Yachting in Andaman Islands: A captain, guest, owner and crew guide
- December 21, 2016
- Best times for Yachts to Andaman Islands
- November 1, 2016
- The APS Times is out!
- October 13, 2016
- Andamans e-Visa News for Yachts
- September 9, 2016
- APS ready for Monaco Yacht Show
- August 9, 2016
- Asia Pacific Superyachts Team Returns to Monaco
- May 1, 2016
- Andaman Islands Fishing Adventure
- April 24, 2016
- APS Regions score high in TripAdvisor “Travelers’ Choice Awards for Islands” 2016
- January 26, 2016
- Satellite Phones Banned in Indian Waters
- October 11, 2015
- Successful APS Brand Debut at Monaco
- September 4, 2015
- Asia Pacific Superyachts Agents Onboard at MYS
- August 13, 2015
- New Exciting Superyacht Destinations
- August 8, 2015
- APS Superyacht e-Brochure Launched!
- June 21, 2015
- Andamans Eco-tourism to be opened on 6 Islands
- January 6, 2015
- New E-Visa on arrival for superyachts to Andamans
- New E-Visa on arrival for superyachts to Andamans - Phuket Gazette 1-12-15
- New E-Visa on arrival for superyachts to Andamans - Yacht Charter Fleet News 1-6-15
- New E-Visa on arrival for superyachts to Andamans - Travel News 1-6-15
- New E-Visa on arrival for superyachts to Andamans - Tourism Breaking News 1-6-15
- New E-Visa on arrival for superyachts to Andamans - SuperYachtTimes 1-6-15
- New E-Visa on arrival for superyachts to Andamans - Social Mention 1-6-15
- New E-Visa on arrival for superyachts to Andamans - 2015newyear.org 1-6-15
- Andaman Escapology - Helm Superyacht Asia Pacific, March 2012
- Greenpeace Flagship motor yacht Esperanza arrives in India - charterworld.com, March 5th 2012
- New E-Visa on arrival for superyachts to Andamans - Travel Daily News, January 5 2015
- Alloy Yacht DRUMBEAT in Southeast Asia as part of her two-year World Tour - charterworld.com, April 17 2013
- Anchorages highly favored by visiting superyachts to the Andaman Sea - charterworld.com August 4 2014
- Yacht Provisioning now in Port Blair for Andaman Islands Cruising - charterworld.com, October 15, 2013
- Stunning Superyacht Journeys to Phuket & Beyond, Yachting Matters & The Yacht Owner, Pg. 23-31, April 2013
- Superyachts stream to Phuket, Andamans & Myanmar Feature Helm - Helm Superyacht Asia Pacific, August 2013
- pdf 'Navigating Asia' THAILAND The Superyacht Report OCT 2014
The check – in and check – out process can be tedious at times, especially on arrival and may stump a traveler resulting in 'wasting' precious holiday time.
Asia Pacific Superyachts will make your checking into the Andaman's easy and smooth. We will act as your agent for clearing your yacht/vessel in and out and we will take care of every kind of time-consuming official task. As we have been clearing yachts & other Sailing Vessels for over a decade, we are able to provide our esteemed clients with a systematic and easy solution for providing clearance, with minimum effort.
Asia Pacific Superyachts offers a variety of onshore & offshore services available around the clock in the region.
A few of the offered services include:
- Provision of Potable Water
- Fuel Bunkering
- Fresh Water Bunkering
- Technical assistance
- Dry Cleaning & laundry Services
- Medical Repatriation
Our only aim is to make your sailing holiday a memorable one, experience the thrill of exploring other special attractions like emerald green stretches of tropical rain forests and the serene pearly coastal beaches.
Asia Pacific Superyachts assures you of the best accommodation in the region. As leaders in the industry we have good connections with the leading hotels and resorts and we leverage that strength to provide the most luxurious and economical accommodation for you.
Upon knowing your journey dates, the type of accommodation you will prefer, budget and number of guests and crew members, we will provide you with the best options.
Asia Pacific Superyachts enjoys the privilege of having a in-house fleet management division that operates a variety of vehicles ranging from brand new Executive & Luxury Sedans to Multipurpose Utility Vehicles. The vehicles are available for our guests to take them to the varied onshore tourist destinations & also for the crews' personal tasks.
The fleet Management Division can also provide a Chartered Luxury Bus for larger groups.
As our guests we know you will have a lot of small requirements that need to be covered with care and immediate attention. We offer a range of sundry services ranging from recharging your prepaid mobile, providing you with a spare handset, arranging for a doctor to visit you or arranging for your reading glasses. In short, we can handle any requirement you may have, no matter how big or small.
Our Services To The Captains
- Cruise planning in our region
- Clearance in our region
- Visa and bond arrangements
- Dockage and pilot arrangements
- Helicopter authorization
- Charter license
- GSM cards and SAT TV decoder rentals
- Parcel or express mail clearance and export
- Shipyard coordination
- Accounting and banking facilities
- Charter APA and tax management
Our Services To The Engineers
- Duty free fuel
- Jet fuel and gasoline
- Lube oil supply and used oil / Sludge removal
- Engine parts and supplies
- Repairs and maintenance jobs
- Metal fabrication
Our Services To The Deck Officers
- Deck parts and supplies with discounts
- Day workers
- Repairs and maintenance jobs
- Security and ISPS arrangements
Our Services To The Galley
- Fresh provisions
- Beverages and wine supplies
- Galley parts and supplies
- Wine tasting
Our Services To The Interior Department
- Carpet cleaning
- Flower arrangements
- Interior cleaning supplies
- Appliance repairs and maintenance
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Beauty & grooming products
Our Services To The Owners And Charter Guests
- Car rental at preferred rates
- Airport meet& greet and transport
- Charter planes and helicopters
- Concierge services
- Cruise planning and itineraries
- Dive guides
- Guided tours and excursions
- Hotel bookings at preferred rates
- Massage, spa and beauty care
- Traditional dance shows in various islands
- Yacht and fishing boat charter
Our Services To The Crew
- Banking assistance
- Medical care
- Preferred rates on many hotels
- Car hire and tours
- Travel arrangements
“Mr. Rathnam was instrumental I taking care of Annaeva while we cruised this beautiful part of the world. His attention to detail, good advice and very professional attitude made even our most difficult and complicated plans come together flawlessly. The complexities of this region of India included cruising permits, visas for guests & crew and landing permissions for our private jet. APS Andamans is well versed in all of the custom formalities of this region and make difficult tasks effortless.”
Captain Christopher Callahan
“Having travelled to India with the vessel previously we were dreading the thought of customs and immigration clearance. Your (Mr. Rathnam) guidance notes regarding paperwork were extremely useful and allowed us to arrange all the necessary documentation at a leisurely pace prior to our arrival. Your company also handled our many requests with great efficiency and our entire time in the region ran extremely smoothly.”
Captain Mark Hol
“Messrs Asia Pacific Superyachts proved to be very helpful, managing port clearance, supply of provision and fresh water and organizing media events. The professional approach of staff made the call easy and pleasant; many last minute requests were dealt with on a timely bais and with great efficiency.”
Captain Vlad Votiacov, Master Mariner
Andaman Islands - What does it offer?
- Deserted Islands - each one appearing more spectacular than the last!
- Pristine Beaches
- Crystal Clear Waters
- Untouched Forests
- Exotic Marine Life
- India's Only Active Volcano
Andaman Islands - What to do?
Sailing in the Andaman Islands is nice between December to mid-March. Expect hot sunny conditions during the day, cooler nights and a steady 15 to 20 knots of wind.
Scuba diving in the Andamans is world class. With many open ocean dive sites one could see large numbers of manta rays, whale sharks, whales and sharks.
The Andaman Islands have not been commercially fished much. As a result the fish life is truly incredible. As the fish in this area generally die of old age rather than being caught, they grow to a femarkable size.
During March, April and early May, winter storms far away in the southern Indian Ocean create huge swells that that create perfect surf breaks on the west coast of the Andaman Islands
8-DAY SAMPLE ITINERARY
Day 01| Port Blair
Arrive in Port Blair in the early morning hours. Tour Port Blair and visit the Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill and the Anthropological Museum & walk around Port Blair.
In the evening your agent can give you menu & restaurant suggestions to enjoy delicious Indian dining.
Day 02 - 04 | Ritchie's Archipelago
Cruise around uninhabited islands in Ritchie's Archipelago which are rich in flora and fauna and the marine Eco system. These islands offer pristine beaches, diving, snorkeling and sport fishing. While cruising around try the passage in Kawtaung Strait. Islands to be visited: John Lawrence Island; Henry Lawrence Island; and Outram Island.
Day 05 | Barren Island
A live volcano, During eruption every ten minutes or so the volcano roars to life and belches out cinders, sparks, then red hot lumps of magma, followed by a large cloud of ash – a truly magical, awe inspiring and unforgettable night experience. By day Barren has exceptional diving, snorkeling, fishing or just sitting on the yacht and enjoying primeval nature. Underwater, the sides of the volcano fall away steeply to depths of over 2000 meters. Humpback, sperm and pilot whales are regular visitors to Barren in March and April each year and are quite relaxed towards snorkelers or kayaks.
Day 06 | Havelock Island
Located in the Ritchie’s Archipelago, here you will find some basic restaurants, bars and resorts. No. 7 beach (also called Radhanagar beach) is white sand backed by tropical forest. Ashore there are several resorts, restaurants and access to the main village of Havelock by road. Havelock South has great fishing along the reef edge to the southern point and good snorkeling.
Day 07 | Neil Island
Neil Island has nice safe anchorages out of the wind. There’s a chance when swimming on the north end of the island to see the famous ‘Dugong’. Enjoy beautiful sunsets and you depart paradise.
Day 08 | Port Blair
After the guests departure check out process can be completed and depart. Please note that boats have to depart as soon as possible after the check-out process has been completed.